🔶🔸METAMORPHOSIS ( #1 Daily Devotional Tract by Dr Isaiah Wealth )
🗓 Wednesday, 6th June 2018
📜 SCRIPTURAL TEXT
(Matthew 3:11)
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”
🔹 🔹 🔹
There is something unique about fire; it is a purifier of treasures and a destroyer of wastes and trash. The Holy Spirit functions in such unique ways also in everyone who receives Him.
Your consistency in fellowship gives the Holy Spirit the permission to function as fire in your life. He would take you from the raw state and removes every impurity in your life and bring out the beauty in you. Glory to God!
The devil goes about sowing the wrong seeds in the minds of people, but God’s Spirit manifests as fire in the life of every believer to burn off every chaff and consume everything that God has not planted. Give the Spirit of God permission to move into your life as fire right now and take away every unwanted patterns and works of the flesh. Open your mouth and begin to ask him.
🔹 🔹 🔹
🎙 PST LIANNA PROPHESIES
(Say Amen to these):
🔸May the purifying power of the Holy Spirit burn out every unwanted thing around you today in Jesus name.
🔸As you step out today, may your life be decorated with God’s goodness in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
🔸 DO THIS: Spend time to speak in tongues with the understanding that it gives the Holy Spirit permission to work in your life.
🔸 SAY: I decree and I declare that the Joy of the Lord fills my life today.
📚 STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 21, LUKE 15, PROVERBS 21
🌍 CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Let's Pray for Tajikistan 🇹🇯...
59% are unreached with the Gospel and the largest religion is Islam. The birth of a Tajik Church, although a slow and painstaking process, is now reality. The Church among Tajiks is small, only a thousand, but growing.
🙏🏽We are praying for effective Ministries to flood the nation and cause a quicker growth in the churches.
🔹 START-UP PRAYER:
Dear Holy Spirit, I ask that you move unhindered in my life in Jesus name.
♦ PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM
Father I ask today that there will be peace in Jerusalem and that your purposes be established in that city. Amen (ps 122;6).
🔹 PRAYER OF REDEDICATION
Dear Father, thank you for loving me and giving me the opportunity of seeing another month in 2018. You alone are worthy of my praise. I ask that you give me the strength and wisdom to labour this month and be fruitful in all that I do. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you today in Jesus' name. Amen.
* * *
🔃 Please keep this in circulation as rebroadcast to family and friends. Someone needs the Word today. Become the Social Media Evangelist that reaches them with the Gospel.
🔰 Also remember to reach us with your testimonies on the following platforms:
Facebook: Isaiah Wealth Ministries
Twitter: Isaiah Wealth
Email: info@devotionalbox.com
* * *
Worship at our international Headquarters this Sunday at Gospel Pillars Church Coliseum, Plot 11C Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
For other worship centers around the world, please call an appropriate number below:
Nigeria: +2347036905175
Africa: +27731109815
America: +19018466609
Asia: +919739362049
Europe: +447774915049
GOD BLESS YOU!
🗓 Wednesday, 6th June 2018
📜 SCRIPTURAL TEXT
(Matthew 3:11)
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”
🔹 🔹 🔹
There is something unique about fire; it is a purifier of treasures and a destroyer of wastes and trash. The Holy Spirit functions in such unique ways also in everyone who receives Him.
Your consistency in fellowship gives the Holy Spirit the permission to function as fire in your life. He would take you from the raw state and removes every impurity in your life and bring out the beauty in you. Glory to God!
The devil goes about sowing the wrong seeds in the minds of people, but God’s Spirit manifests as fire in the life of every believer to burn off every chaff and consume everything that God has not planted. Give the Spirit of God permission to move into your life as fire right now and take away every unwanted patterns and works of the flesh. Open your mouth and begin to ask him.
🔹 🔹 🔹
🎙 PST LIANNA PROPHESIES
(Say Amen to these):
🔸May the purifying power of the Holy Spirit burn out every unwanted thing around you today in Jesus name.
🔸As you step out today, may your life be decorated with God’s goodness in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
🔸 DO THIS: Spend time to speak in tongues with the understanding that it gives the Holy Spirit permission to work in your life.
🔸 SAY: I decree and I declare that the Joy of the Lord fills my life today.
📚 STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 21, LUKE 15, PROVERBS 21
🌍 CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Let's Pray for Tajikistan 🇹🇯...
59% are unreached with the Gospel and the largest religion is Islam. The birth of a Tajik Church, although a slow and painstaking process, is now reality. The Church among Tajiks is small, only a thousand, but growing.
🙏🏽We are praying for effective Ministries to flood the nation and cause a quicker growth in the churches.
🔹 START-UP PRAYER:
Dear Holy Spirit, I ask that you move unhindered in my life in Jesus name.
♦ PRAYER FOR JERUSALEM
Father I ask today that there will be peace in Jerusalem and that your purposes be established in that city. Amen (ps 122;6).
🔹 PRAYER OF REDEDICATION
Dear Father, thank you for loving me and giving me the opportunity of seeing another month in 2018. You alone are worthy of my praise. I ask that you give me the strength and wisdom to labour this month and be fruitful in all that I do. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you today in Jesus' name. Amen.
* * *
🔃 Please keep this in circulation as rebroadcast to family and friends. Someone needs the Word today. Become the Social Media Evangelist that reaches them with the Gospel.
🔰 Also remember to reach us with your testimonies on the following platforms:
Facebook: Isaiah Wealth Ministries
Twitter: Isaiah Wealth
Email: info@devotionalbox.com
* * *
Worship at our international Headquarters this Sunday at Gospel Pillars Church Coliseum, Plot 11C Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
For other worship centers around the world, please call an appropriate number below:
Nigeria: +2347036905175
Africa: +27731109815
America: +19018466609
Asia: +919739362049
Europe: +447774915049
GOD BLESS YOU!
Comments
Post a Comment